Hi Sufi,

Yesterday I was browsing this list and it occurred to me I'd seen your name
before. So I became a little curious when the first answer I opened today
contained this:

>sufi, here is the approach i usually follow: go to a good search
>engine like www.google.com and type in the keywords for the answer u
>are trying to find. 90 out of 100 times u WILL get the proper
>document.
>
>Parag.
>
>--
>  I hate to whine, but the majority of answers to such problems can be
found
>in Servlet and JavaServer Pages books, manuals, and instructional tutorials
>all over the internet, and at your local computer book stores (or order
>online).
>  I joined this list for JSP discussion; not for Database (This is not a
SQL
>discussion list), nor OS (This is not a Networking discussion list).  Of
>course, engines for Servlets and JSPs does fit within the realm of
>discussion.
>  Please, before asking further questions (This applies to everybody),
>please attempt to refer to various resources online OTHER than this list.
>Many times, the solution is in front of you at a regular .com information
>site; where you would wait, sometimes, days for a tangible result (if the
>question is not on topic).
>
>  A stickler with a preference of remaining on-topic,
>
>nasser
>software/ecommerce/internet developer

I ran a search on the mail I've received from this list, and to my surprise
found over 50 answers generated by your questions. Quite an achievement in a
period of just two months. The range of subjects is also quite impressive,
you seem to be interested in JSP, Java, Javascript , several servers, HTML
and SQL, to name a few. Sending us complete samples of your code is a nice
gesture, but unfortunately there always seems to be a problem with it.

It would be nice if you would post your questions on these subjects to
appropriate lists elsewhere. Reading some manuals could also help before
asking a question, see the list for some ideas.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Nick