Hi all,
        I'm just experimenting with Resin as a replacment servlet/JSP
container for Tomcat.  However, I've run into an odd error.  When I
try and run my login JSP, I get the following error:

com.caucho.jsp.JspParseException: /ITEU/html/studentlogin.jsp:5:
can't find property `thesession'

The relevent line of the JSP file is:
<jsp:setProperty name="slogin" property="thesession"
param="session" />

and the corresponding setThesession() method exists in the slogin
bean.  The odd thing is that this was working in Tomcat, but I was
never sure if the syntax that I used for the jsp:setProperty tag was
valid, even though it did seem to work :o).

Could someone clarify this for me?

Thanks,
Raj.

Rajnish Bhaskar
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://i.am/rajy
IT Education Unit, University of Glasgow
http://www.iteu.gla.ac.uk/
--
Taboos are simply a bad excuse for not thinking.
        --(New Scientist Editorial, 23 October 1999)