Well first thing is, when I followed the link I received the following
error:

***********
Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

----

Apache/1.3.12 Server at www.asiazest.com Port 80

*********

I may or may not be speaking for everybody on this list, but we are not your
testers.  Please do not post to this list asking us to test your site.
Especially if the server can't even serve the first page.

Joseph Karau
Kingland Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
507-536-3629