I am new to the world of Servlets & JSP..Though I have done some bit of Java..I have
got a project in my hands in which I have to create some dynamic pages including
Password Authentication,Shopping Cart,Counters & many other features..I am just having
a primary knowledge(Theortical) of ASP but haven't done any practical work...I would
like some help regarding creation of JSP pages & also some resources on the net which
I may use...
I am using Windows NT platform with JSWDK to create servlets & JSP pages using
Macromedia Ultradev...
I have to deploy the work on Solaris machine..What considerations have I to take while
deploying my pages on the solaris
Hope will get some help to begin my cruise along JSP