Hi all

I have a real quick question.

To start with I was able to start my web server at:

http://wahoo.cecs.missouri.edu:9092/

i am one among the few thousand students at school and I can use just this
account.

My java web server development kit (JWSDK) is located at

http://wahoo.cecs.missouri.edu/~c776765/jsp/jswdk-1.0.1/

and I have created a servlets directory under

http://wahoo.cecs.missouri.edu/~c776765/jsp/jswdk-1.0.1/

I am trying to look at my HelloWorld servlet in the directory

http://wahoo.cecs.missouri.edu/~c776765/jsp/jswdk-1.0.1/servlets/HelloWorld
by typing http://wahoo.cecs.missouri.edu:9092/servlet/HelloWorld

in a browser.

I receive an error message that says Error:404 no detailed message. where am i
going wrong? Should I be able to save the servlets directory under the root
directory of the application server rather than the web-server?

I also tried to set the classpath for the servlets as
servlets.classpath=/home/c776765/jsp/jswdk-1.0.1/servlets/

but i got an error message that said command not found. what do i need to do?
Somebody please help.

Thanks,
Kalyan