You could mame youtr page not cacheable, by setting the appropriated headers (I don't
remember them just know but have a look in the archive this has been discussed many
time) . Just be sure it works unde IE and netscpe (differents headers are supported
for both). And you should also makes some verification in your code in order to reply
an error message if the user try to delete a inexistant item.

Hope this help
regards
Veronique