Hi,
    I got a problem, hope someone can help me.

    For example, I have a page contain a lists of username & email address.
When user click the username, it will popup
a window allow user to change the email address.  If the user save what he
changed, the page will invoke the servlet and
do processing and return the result to the jsp page (result show in parent
window).  My problem is how to refresh the parent window and close the popup
window after the servlet process?
    I know this can be done, coz I saw JRun JMC using this design, but I
don't know how to do it.  Please give me some suggestion.

Thanks in advance

Louis

p/s: IS THERE ANYONE TRY TO FIXING THE JSP-MAILING LIST BUGS?