Hello,

"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> > Also, in the proposed Servlet API 2.3, the concept of filters is introduced. They
> > do exactly what you want. I believe some engines have the _draft_ spec implemented
> > (was it Resin or Orion?, maybe a Tomcat snapshot), so you can start playing around
> > with it.
> >

> I believe one or both of Resin and Orion has implemented the 2.3 features.

<vendor>

I would just like to clarify that Orion is supporting the 2.3 draft.

We'll also soon have a 2.3 filter tutorial available (we do have 2 simple lessons
available now, but more to come very soon). It is/will be available at
http://www.orionserver.com/tutorials/filters/

</vendor>

Regards,
Karl Avedal