Hi all,

I have a problem with a particularly large jsp.
The page will not display sometimes.
I think the problem may be that the there is a huge amount of processing in
the page (I don't thin its memory). Each input parameter needs to be checked
if the user entered one already.

<jsp:useBean id="l_validationBean" scope="session"
class="jspbean.jspValidateRegistrationInput" />

<%
        HtmlValidateDataAbstractBase l_htmlValidateSignup =

(HtmlValidateDataAbstractBase)session.getValue("signupValidationSessionData"
);
%>

<select name="i_date">
<option <%= l_validationBean.getValidateParameter(l_htmlValidateSignup,
"i_date", "Day", "selected") %> value="Day">Day</option>
<option <%= l_validationBean.getValidateParameter(l_htmlValidateSignup,
"i_date", "01", "selected") %> value="01">01</option>
<option <%= l_validationBean.getValidateParameter(l_htmlValidateSignup,
"i_date", "02", "selected") %> value="02">02</option>

Is there a url with restrictions on size and processing for jsp pages? Or
just general guidelines??
Do you know of any good bean code out there that handle country, dates etc.
without so much processing by the jsp page?

Thank you
Regards,
Ai