Start the server.

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Raj Jain
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 5:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I get "Out of environment space"

I am not able to start tomcat on my win98. I have the following files:

C:\jdk1.2.2\
C:\tomcat\

I used:
C:\tomcat>set TOMCAT_HOME=c:\tomcat
C:\tomcat>set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.2.2
C:\tomcat>set CLASSPATH=c:\jdk1.2.2\lib\tools.jar

When I startup:
C:\tomcat\bin>startup

I get:
Out of environment space