Hi, every one,

Recently I tried to install JBuilder on my machine, on which my tomcat is
also running. Unfortunately, every time once I installed JBuilder, then
tomcat does't start properly.
Does any one have the same experience or know why and how to fix it.

Thanks.

Richard Liu
iTraining Services Inc.
"Internet Training and Presentation"
Tel (1-604) 435-4098
http://www.itrainingservices.com
We offer: Authoring-Development software & Educational-
Consulting Services in the field of Computer Based
Training and Presentation for Internet-Intranet
distribution.
We empower learners, trainers and marketers.