According to the document on the following web site, it seems that Tomcat
does not support MS Windows 2000.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-iis-howto.htm
Supported Configuration
The IIS-Tomcat redirector was developed and tested on:

  1.. WinNT4.0-i386 SP4/SP5/SP6a (it should be able to work on other
versions of the NT service pack.)
  2.. IIS4.0 and PWS4.0
  3.. Tomcat3.0 - Tomcat3.1beta
In this document I will assume that isapi_redirect.dll is placed in
d:\tomcat\bin\iis\i386\isapi_redirect.dll and that you created the
properties files are in d:\tomcat\conf.

  1.. In the registry, create a new registry key named
  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\1.0"
  2.. Add a string value with the name extension_uri and a value of
/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll

My question here is:

Does it support MS Windows 2000? If no, where to download jsp engine for MS
Windows 2000; if yes, why can't I find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache
Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\1.0" ?