Hi!

I'm using JBuilder 3.5 Enterprise and running my JSPs
on the internal server integrated with JBuilder.

I've got a problem with multiple using <jsp:useBean>
in one JSP script.

When I use one bean, everything is ok, but while I try
to use two beans, one of them is not recognizable
in the further part of script - compiler
says that it doesn't know what is a string that I entered
as useBean id. And in the same time the second bean
is well visible at every call.
There is no matter, which useBean is defined first. The
problem is always with the same one.

Here is the code:

<%@ page language="java" %>

<jsp:useBean
    id="tmTManager"
    class="ui.dispctrl.jsp.templ.TemplateManager"
    scope="session"
/>

<jsp:useBean
    id="dmDispManager"
    class="ui.dispctrl.jsp.DisplayManager"
    scope="session"
/>

<%
    dmDispManager.analyzeRequest(request);
%>

<%
    tmTManager.init(request,
                                response,

this.getServletConfig().getServletContext());
%>

And compiler's message:
com.sun.jsp.JspException: Compilation
failed:D:\project\public\work\localhost%3A8080%2F\template_jsp_1.java:
90: Undefined variable or class name: tmTManager

tmTManager.init(request,response,this.getServletConfig().getServletCon
text());
                    ^

What is the reason for such error?

Thanks in advance