I don't know where it's appropriate to ask this kind of question but I
want to research how message boards are coded and what their database
schemas look like. I will be using JSP for my "project" so I post here but
does anybody know of any reference material out there that shows either
message boards coded in JSP/Servlets? I'm familiar with most of the JSP
books on the market and haven't seen any that use message boards as an
example.

I'm particularly interested in looking at the database schema that
supported threaded message groups.