Regards Valik K

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of kal inuganti
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 10:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TOMCAT - installation

Hi All!

I am trying to get apache tomcat started on windows but it would not work.
Once I run the startup.bat file the classpath is being echoed and a new
window
flashes for a second. What am I missing?

I edited the autoexec.bat file and included set JAVA_HOME = c:\jdk1.3;

and also set TOMCAT_HOME = c:\jakarta-tomcat

I also included all the jar files in /lib in the classpath.

Is there something else that I need to do?

Please suggest!

Kalyan