Yeah but they "rushed it" to market.....

1) Incredible indexed help system with autocomplete for methods, etc.
BUT THEY "FORGOT" TO PUT THE SERVLET API IN THE HELP !!!

2) The default JIT is sunspot and has some problems that force the restart
of Tomcat upon each debug session invocation. It really slows-down the
edit-compile-debug cycle.
I think this is a Sun problem.

Warning: Better have a 700mhz/256 meg system as a minimum.
JBuilder makes 450mhz machines act like IBM/XT's.