Hello:

I have a form which is combination of 4 other forms.I need to store this
data in a variable until I reach the final page to do a submit to my EJB.The
Navigation through anyone of these forms is multi-routed, and hence we need
to display the previously keyed in data.

I tried storing in JNDI Context, it worked fine for a single user, but in a
multiuser env it failed miserably.Are there any solutions to this problem
other than using Session or Hidden variables. Note that the Form is a JSP
and the request is traversed through a Servlet.

Thanks in advance

Mohan