-----Mensaje original-----
De: A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and reference
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En nombre de Edward Garson
Enviado el: Ninguno
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Tomcat as Personal Web Server Replacement

Greetings JSP Community

I am interested in using Tomcat in the same capacity (read: replace) as
Microsoft's Personal Web Server, such that I may replace ASP with JSP. Is it
possible to set up a simple Tomcat configuration on a Win95 machine to
respond to intranet http requests, or will I have to download, install and
configure Apache to enable this?

Does anyone have relevant experience or know of an appropriate resource?

Thankyou for your interest

I am using JBuilder Professional 4 on Win95

Edward Garson
Channel4 Television Corporation
+44 (020) 8874-3299

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]