From: <John Thomas> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 9:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Method getMaxIntervalTime() not found in interface
javax.servlet.http.HttpSession

Hi,
     This is the error i am getting for the code in jsp file. the
problem is to set or view max interval time for  sessions.

<HTML>

<HEAD>
<TITLE>
     User Name
</TITLE>

</HEAD>

<BODY BACKGROUND="images/Backgrnd.gif">

<% out.println(session.getMaxIntervalTime()); %>

</head>

The error msg is

<<<Method getMaxIntervalTime() not found in interface
javax.servlet.http.HttpSession.
                 out.println(session.getMaxIntervalTime()); >>>

Pls help.