Hi!

I am fiddling with a Model-2 framework (yeah, yet another one). It is going
well except for one thing. I have decided to give the action name as extra
path info to the servlet, like this (where "action" has been mapped to my
dispatcher servlet):
/servlet/action/DoStuff?foo=bar
i.e. invoke DoStuff action with foo parameter set to bar. So far so good.

However, in the JSP that is delegated to after DoStuff execution I have a
jsp:include that can either point to another action or to another plain jsp,
like this:
<jsp:include page="/servlet/action/OtherStuff" flush="true"/>
or simply:
<jsp:include page="somepage.jsp" flush="true"/>

However, it seems like this is invoked with the servlet set to
"/servlet/action" and the path info to "DoStuff", i.e. the original info.

So, is it possible to call subpages like this? How do I do to get the right
path info propagated?

Or, do I have to change to a parameter based scheme:
/servlet/action?action=DoStuff

This works, but is uglier...

Any ideas?

regards,