It is more involved.....See below example.
Note: What is missing below is setting the actual map object which I believe
is correct as :
map = new URLName("c:\\windows\\windows.gif");
Note: there are other constructors as well....see the docs.
-----
Insert the Multipart object into the Message object by calling
setContent(Multipart) within a newly-constructed Message object.
The example below creates a Multipart object and then adds two message parts
to it. The first message part is a text string, “Spaceport Map,” and the
second
contains a document of type “application/postscript.” Finally, this
multipart
object is added to a MimeMessage object of the type described above.
After all message parts are created and inserted, call the saveChanges
methodto
ensure that the client writes appropriate message headers. This is identical
to the
process followed with a single part message. Note that the JavaMail API
calls the
saveChanges method implicitly during the send process, so invoking it is
unnecessary and expensive if the message is to be sent immediately.
// Instantiate a Multipart object
MimeMultipart mp = new MimeMultipart();
// create the first bodypart object
MimeBodyPart b1 = new MimeBodyPart();
// create textual content
// and add it to the bodypart object
b1.setContent("Spaceport Map","text/plain");
mp.addBodyPart(b1);
// Multipart messages usually have more than
// one body part. Create a second body part
// object, add new text to it, and place it
// into the multipart message as well. This
// second object holds postscript data.
MimeBodyPart b2 = new MimeBodyPart(); b2.setContent(map,"application/
postscript");
mp.addBodyPart(b2);
// Create a new message object as described above,
// and set its attributes. Add the multipart
// object to this message and call saveChanges()
// to write other message headers automatically.
Message msg = new MimeMessage(session);
// Set message attrubutes as in a singlepart
// message.
msg.setContent(mp); // add Multipart
msg.saveChanges(); // save changes