Hi,

We developed the product in ASP and now we have to change this product into
JSP environment.

If any one involved in this  type of projects,  please help me I will
thankfull to u.

My question are..

How to convert this ASP code to JSP..

1) Directely  change the all ASP programs to JSP programs.

2) We have to do it from scratch( from begining like new development in
JSP)..

3) Is there any tools available to convert ASP to JSP.

We are using Ultradev as a jsp development tool, is it good tool in the
market.. If not which one is good..

Please do needful.

Thanks & Regards,
Malla Reddy Choodi