From: Tofteland, Barry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 3:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Visual Age system requirements

I would like to hear from people using IBM's VisualAge for Java what they
consider to be the system requirements in terms of processor and memory.  I
will be doing development work with JSPs, servlets and EJBs.  I will
probably be debugging with the JSP execution monitor as well as the
Websphere test environment.  I am more interested in what people have found
to be "practical/optimal" hardware configurations rather than the bare-bones
statistics they list on the box.

Thanks in advance for your help.
   -Barry