Hey all,

I have 3 questions. They are textbook questiions but I can't find the
answers.

1.) What servlet method would you call to get the protocol being used in the
client/server transmission?

2.) What is the java API package name that contains the classes to support
the servlet HTTP functions?

3.) Whare are the 2 primary methods that are supported by HTTP protocol to
send data to the server??

Thanks,
Dean Sacramone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lead Programmer-->310-815-5091
"If there was any logic in this world, it would be men who ride side-saddle,
not women."