Hello,
I have a servlet that receives a logout information from a jsp, invalidates
it and invokes a logout (a jsp) page. The logout page just displays
"successfully logged out" message. After some time it needs to invoke a
start page, say index.html. Now if I include the forwarding info in <META
http-equiv="refresh" CONTENT="0;index.html"> tag of my logout(jsp) page or
<jsp:forward page="index.html"/> tag I get the ILLEGALSTATE EXCEPTION. (I
know the reason for this exception, but I have to use the same setup:-)

Is there anyway to get around this using the SAME setup?

Thanks,
Saraff