That's not true . You can run servlets and JSP on JRun 2.3 / 3.0 configured with
IIS as web server.
I've worked on both. Your JSP's need to be in a the correct folder to run them,
with the default configuration.

http://localhost:portnumber/jsp points to
c:\jrun\jsm-default\services\jws\htdocs\jsp

So if you put any of your JSP's under this location example vedaTest.jsp in the
above folder
you can call it using http://localhost:portnumber/jsp/vedaTest.jsp

If you want you can create a folder in any other location , but will have to
configure JRun to look
at that folder. Also make sure you have the jar files in path ,
jspengine.jar.Restart Jrun service
or server after configuration.

that should work
Santosh

suhdkaar asdas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/20/2000 02:25:28 PM

Please respond to A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and
      reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>