Hello everybody!!!!!! I'm Roberto from Italy

I'm having a big trouble with ResultSet

in a JavaBean in my application, I open a ResultSet with the
SCROLL_INSENSITIVE parameter, because I want to scroll through the ResultSet
up and down.
I work with JDK 1.2.2, MS SQL Server database on a server in my network, and
I use the JDBC:ODBC bridge.
Well: on my PC everything works
in my network, on any PC it works, on other, it doesn't. On the SERVER, it
doesn't works!!!!!!

If I make a dataset no SCROLL_INSENSITIVE, it works on every PC but that's
not what I need!!!!!

If someone has experienced this, can give me a help????
I read that JDBC 1.1 doent's supports SCROLL_INSENSITIVE but I installe JDK
1.2.2 on every PC
Could it be a ODBC error????

Thanks to everybody!!!!!!

Robuschi Roberto -------------------- Delfi srl