hi all,
I am working on a problem where we have the option of
having 50 servlets =
containing all the 50 classes with proper methods
inthem
with parameter containing the class required

OR

seperate servlets for each and every one

could any one guide me which approach should we follow
It would be of great help if you could give me a
quantative analysis.

thanks in advance
deepak gupta