FYI:

I don't know if this is a related problem:

I am also having the same problem with a website I am working on (http://ww.butuan.ws).
 The redirection doesn't work everytime with Netscape 6.  I have to keep
refreshing until it actually redirects.  It works fine with all other
browsers.  Could it be that there's a bug in the way Netscape 6 parses
the headers?

--
Antonio W. Lagnada
Ecommerce Consultant