From: Micha³ Trojanowski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 4:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Odp: Re: [JSP-INTEREST] How to identify the different instance
of the same browser?

Hi!
I'm not sure if I understood you correctly about that counter, but the
problem is that
when I open a browser and then I choose File->New Window, I get two
browsers, that
have two identical session ids. (This situation does not exist, when I
open new browser
by running it from command line or an icon) So I'm not able to
distinct, which instance
of the browser sends request to my servlet. And as the dialog with my
servlet is of
sequential type, it matters for me which response was sent to which of
instances.

Maybe there is a possibility just to block the opening of a new
instance in the
same browser.