Hello,
I am creating a DBConnection Class that I am creating an instance of in a login class.
 In this login class I pass a dynamic query string to DBConnection.  I have this
deployed on a Weblogic server.  (yes I registered the servlet :) )I have an index page
that calls a Login servlet where the DbConnection instance is.  I have registered the
Data source name for my access 2000 database and still I get a server 500 error.  I
don't have a URL to show but all my code for the two classes is as follows:

package com.thehartford.MusicStore;

/**
 * This class will define a connection to the MusicStore Database written in Microsoft
Access 2000
 * Creation date: (11/24/00 3:03:11 PM)
 * @author: Travis D. Falls
 */
import java.sql.*;
import java.util.*;

public class DBConnection {
        private Connection connection;
        public String query1;
        Statement stmt;
        ResultSet rs;
        public DBConnection(){
                String pass;
                String userId;

                String url = "jdbc:odbc:MusicStore";

        try{
                connection = DriverManager.getConnection(
                url);
                }

        catch(ClassNotFoundException cnfex){
                System.err.println("Failed to load JDBC/ODBC Bridge Driver.");
                cnfex.printStackTrace();
                //System.exit(1);//Terminates attempted Connection
        }
        catch(SQLException sqlex){
                System.err.println("Unable to Connect");
                sqlex.printStackTrace();
        }

        try{
                stmt = connection.createStatement();
                rs = stmt.executeQuery(query1);
                stmt.close();
        }
        catch( SQLException sqlex){
                sqlex.printStackTrace();

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

package com.thehartford.MusicStore;

/**
 * Login Class accesses MusicStore Database and validates the user as being registered.
 * Creation date: (11/24/00 3:00:29 PM)
 * @author: Travis D. Falls
 */

import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;
import java.io.*;
import java.sql.*;

public class Login extends HttpServlet{
        public void doGet(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse res)
                                                                        throws
ServletException, IOException{

                PrintWriter out;

                res.setContentType("text/html");
                out = res.getWriter();

                StringBuffer buf = new StringBuffer();
                String Un, Pw, Bn;

        Un=     req.getParameter("UserId");
        Pw=     req.getParameter("Password");
        Bn=     req.getParameter("BusinessName");
        String pass = Pw;
        String userId = Un;
        String query= ("Select * from Customer where CustomerId = " +"'" + userId +
"'" + " and Password = " + "'" + pass + "'");
        DBConnection c = new DBConnection();
        c.query1=query;
        try{
                if (c.rs.next()){
                        out.println ("you are in");

                }

                else{
                        out.println ("error on page");

        catch(SQLException e){
                out.println("SQL exception catught in the lgoin class    " +
e.getMessage());

        public void doPost(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse res)