Is it ok to do the following:

JSP A puts all its parameters into "Hashtable myHash". And then it passes
this myHash object to JSP B within a URL such as
"/path_to_JSP_B/B.jsp?parameter1=myHash".

And then upon being called, JSP B does this:

Hashtable passedHash = (Hashtable)request.getAttribute("myHash");

and then enumerates the contents of passedHash.

I am doing this because I need to pass like 100 parameters from JSP A to JSP
B. I am wondering if the above method will create a memory problem.

Thanks for the help