anyone direct me to a servlet tutorial for form processing with some field
checking.

I have 3 fields (this is for a school assignment), and I check against each
field.
ala....if field one contains the letter A, do this
if field two contains the letter N, throw a 404 page error
etc...
etc...
I have most of the code, but I am losing something on the error checking.

please forgive, I am just getting into JSP/Servlets.

Thanks,