Hi all,
           We bascially will have to set some configurations in the
properties of the JSP's in the webserver and when the Jsp is executed from
the browser with webserver started ,it picks up the path specified in the
property files and places the relavent servlet in specified path of servlet
mentioned in webserver properties.

I hope it answered u'r question pau.garcia.
--Satya

for ex: in weblogic we do it this way..
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# WEBLOGIC JSP PROPERTIES
# ------------------------------------------------
# Sets up automatic page compilation for JSP. Adjust init args for
# directory locations and uncomment to use.
weblogic.httpd.register.*.jsp=\
       weblogic.servlet.JSPServlet
weblogic.httpd.initArgs.*.jsp=\
       pageCheckSeconds=1,\
       compileCommand=<path for javac>,\
       workingDir=<path where we want the servlets to reside
>(ex::d:/weblogic/myserver/classfiles,)\
       verbose=true