I am running tomcat 3.2  with apache.

I have included the following code in the server.xml so that my directory
containing the JSPs are called.

<Context path="/projsp"
                 docBase="webapps/projsp"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" >
</Context>

The result is that all the files in the directory are displayed in the
initial HTML page allowing the user to select one.
I however want so that when the url address is http://localhost/projsp/ then
say e.g. the myhtml.HTML is displayed in the browser.

Can any one please tell where the entry is on the xml page whether it is in
the web.xml or server.xml or anywhere else and what is it ?

Regards,
Zahid