Hi All,
        I got a problem while creating a jsp. My jsp is displaying a list of
employee details (say, emp.#, emp. name, etc.) in a form of table like
structure where each row displays the details of one employee. This jsp
actually calls a bean (say, Mybean.class) which returns a resultset to this
jsp. Now, I also have a 'Update' button for each row, while clicking there
it should throw another html/jsp where the details of the selected row
should be present only. I am able to display the search result but when user
will click on the 'Update' button how can I know which row is
clicked...basically I want to send the details of that row through some
hidden variable. As a browser I'm using IE5.
        Basic problem is my table structure is created through server side
program (here, through jsp) where as I want to trap the 'onclick' event in
the client side where I should be able to capture the data populated by
server side jsp program. If there is any alternative approach to display a
search screen and then to get data from the page for the updation purpose
(depending upon the users choice), please let me know that also. Any pointer
is welcome.
        Regards,
        Maharshi.