Any advice on which is the best webserver/Servlet container combo to run for
Win2K?  We are running ServletExec 3.0 on Win2K with IIS5.0 right now.  We
aren't satisfied with the results.  I don't know whether it's SE or IIS, but
the stinkin' IIS service hangs way too often when we have to restart IIS.
That means a machine reboot.  And of course sometimes the machine won't soft
reboot properly which means I have to call the colo facility and get them to
reboot.  Since Servlet Exec runs "in process" with IIS, the problem could
lie with it.  Of course it seems to me that if IIS/Windows was engineered
properly that ServletExec wouldn't be capable to taking it down.

I'm not aware of any decent web server products available for Win2K.   DO
any exist?  Apache has warnings about how the system doesn't run well on NT.
And I hear there are big security issues.

Unfortunately, a move to a Unix system would be pretty difficult right now.
We don't have Unix expertise in house and I'll never get approval to hire a
Unix sys admin.

Any advice?