Hi

This is in JRun 3.0sp1 running under Linux.

  I have a virtual mapping in my default server, default app that maps
"/images"
 to "{jrun.rootdir}/servers/default/default-app/images"

I have a JSP that contains...

<BASE HREF="<%= request.getContextPath() %>/">

and then a while later...

"images/connect_btn.gif" %>" border=0>

This gets a broken link icon, when I copy the image location in the
browser it is "/images/connect_btn.gif"

As an experiment I replaced the image source with a full URL
"http://ipaddress:port/images/connect_btn.gif" and this worked.
Obviously I do not want to have to calculate and prefix the explicit URL
path this way.

I guess that I am misunderstanding how to use the virtual mappings. Can
anyone help me out?

--
Cheers,

Raymond Blum