Also, defining the cells' widths for the rows helps
**immensly**. This way, the browser doesn't have to do
a 'best fit' to calcualte the cell widths (When the
browser employs the 'best fit' method, it waits till
the last table row to calculate the individual cells'
widths).

Example: use <td width ="x_pixels"> instead of just

Don't sweat abt. this issue for small tables ( < page
or 2).

--Shrisha