Hi,

Suppose the follwing XML Document.

 <books>
    <book isbn="123">
       <title>Web Servers for Fun and Profit</title>
       <quantity>10</quantity>
       <price>$17.95</price>
    </book>
    <book isbn="456">
       <title>Web Programming for Mobile
Devices</title>
       <quantity>2</quantity>
       <price>$38.95</price>
    </book>
    <book isbn="789">
       <title>Duke: A Biography of the Java
Evangelist</title>
       <quantity>25</quantity>
       <price>$15.00</price>
    </book>
 </books>

Now if want to user this data in JSP file to generate
the HTML page. If anybody knows how to use it in JSP
file please tell me. My idea is generate the XML
document using servlet and then user this data in JSP
file to generate the HTML page.

Thanks in advance
Deepak Kumar