Craig, It sounds like you really know your JSP. I need engineers with your
skillset. I'm a Headhunter here in the Bay. I'm connected with some of the
most powerful VC's like http://www.kpcb.com and work for most of their "Java
Fund" portfolio companies. Please let me know if you're looking for a new
job. I'd love to help you. Thanks, Matt

Matthew L. Hankes
Senior Technical Recruiter
Jivaro