Hi Kevin,
        if this msg has nothing to do with the other that i sent u, i add
comments....otherwise you can skip it

> I am looking for a little bit of help on the process of using
> JSP to output
> XML (so you can build XML output dynamically), and then
> applying XSL to that
> output to render HTML (or other formats..such as WML, PDF,
> RTF, etc) and
> send the response back to the browser.

this was as i was telling you...use a JSP custom tag that can include XML
code.
 you can generate it dynamically from the data of your JavaBean.
in the implementation of your tag you will process it with XML...

> I would appreciate any
> pointers, code
> snippets, or links to sites that have more info on this
> topic. I have a good
> mvc framework in place, and am including XSL/T processing in
> the framework
> for myself and others to utilize without having to write the process
> themselves. I am stuck on two points right now.
>
> 1) How to read in a JSP page so that it is processed and I
> get the output as
> if a browser asked for the page.

just for curiosity...why would you like to do something like that??? i guess
that means some changes in the jspServlet (??)

> 2) How to read in an XSL doc from the local file system (or
> from a URL, if
> need be so that it can handle networking aspects).

you use file:///

> Thanks for any help.

regards
        marco