Hi,

When you use the "sendRedirect()" another page is
redirected to your browser. Instead of redirecting the
page to the browser if you redirect your request the
abother page, your problem will be solved. to
accomplish this use the following code.

<%@ page language = "java" %>
<%
getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/jsp/somepage.jsp").forward(request,
response); %>

Regards
Deepak Kumar

--- Jean-François_Grezes