Hello all,

I have a .jsp webpage on a redhat linux 6.1 server with Apache running
tomcat 3.2.1.
I put the page in the home directory for the website. When I went to the
website and pulled up the page, the source code popped up. No pics or
anything just the source. Did tomcat not see the page? Did tomcat not
recognize the scripts?
I apologize for my ignorance but I am an extreme newbie. So any help and/or
good help files will be greatly appreciated.

Scott