Hi,

I am working on upload into and download from  database.  I am using
jspsmartupload api.

Please help me any one worked on this api.. I am getting an error like

An error occurs : java.sql.SQLException: Internal Error: Unable to construct
a Datum from the specified input 0 file(s) uploaded in the database

When the file size is less then 4KB.. and I am getting an error like this
when the file size is grater then 4KB I am getting an error like this..

An error occurs : java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01008: not all variables bound

When I was trying to insert a row into database by using result set by using

rs.moveToInsertRow();
rs.insertRow();
I am getting another error like

java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in
socke
t input stream read
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java)
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.internal_close(OracleResultSet
Impl.java)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.close(OracleResultSetImpl.java
)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.ScrollableResultSet.close(ScrollableResultSet.java
)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.UpdatableResultSet.close(UpdatableResultSet.java)
        at
examples.jsp.smart.sample4_jsp_1._jspService(sample4_jsp_1.java:166)
        at com.sun.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:87)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
        at
com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.j
ava:88)
        at
com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:218)
        at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:294)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
        at
com.sun.web.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:155
)
        at com.sun.web.core.Context.handleRequest(Context.java:414)
        at
com.sun.web.server.ConnectionHandler.run(ConnectionHandler.java:139)
HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Socket Closed
java.io.IOException: Socket Closed
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.Socket$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.Socket.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at
com.sun.web.server.ConnectionHandler.run(ConnectionHandler.java:161)

Please help me in this, I will thankful to u.

Thanks,
malla Reddy

Here is the code..

        ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery("SELECT Ta.* FROM MP1.TBL_UPLOAD Ta  where
ID =1");

        // if the resultset is not null
        if (rs.next()){

                // Initialization
                mySmartUpload.initialize(pageContext);

                // Upload
                mySmartUpload.upload();

                // upload file in the DB if this file is not missing
                if (!mySmartUpload.getFiles().getFile(0).isMissing()){

                        try {

                                //rs.moveToInsertRow();
                                //rs.updateInt("ID",2);

                                rs.updateString("FILENAME",
mySmartUpload.getFiles().getFile(0).getFileName());

                                // Add the current file in the DB field

                                System.out.println("I am before update Row()" +
mySmartUpload.getFiles().getFile(0).getFileName());

mySmartUpload.getFiles().getFile(0).fileToField(rs,"ATTACHMENT");

                                System.out.println("I am before update Row()");

                                // Update

                                //rs.insertRow();
                                //rs.first();

                                rs.updateRow();

                                count++;

                        } catch(Exception e) {
                                out.println("An error occurs : " + e.toString());

        // Display the number of files uploaded
        out.println(count + " file(s) uploaded in the database.");

        rs.close();
        stmt.close();
        con.close();