Can somebody help me with the following :

I am retreiving about 2000- 4000 rows and populate the
CachedRowSet and display the rows the way mails in
Yahoo are displayed. Any column header can be clicked
to sort the rows by that column.

I am kind of confused as to how NEXT and PREVIOUS work
and then what is the sort algorithm and where should
the rows be saved if not CachedRowSet.

I would greatly appreciate if somebody helps me with
the above problem.

thanks,
Jyoti