Hi, I have a servlet which dispatches out various jsp's. Some of the jsp's
resulting html contain links back to the servlet to fire off another page
like this:

        <A HREF="mainservlet?cmd=load&page=home">HOME</A>

When I do a request.getParameter("cmd") the string I get is "cmd" which is
right.

When I do request.getParameter("page") the string I get is
"mainservlet?cmd=load" which is not right.

Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong with how I'm writing the link
back to the servlet?

Thanks!

Matt Becker