inline...
----- Original Message -----
From: "chindu jose" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 10:24 AM
Subject: How to access java class files from jsp

> hii all,
>
> i have few queries..
>
> 1. How to access jave class files from jsp?
in import add that package or put .class file in same dir where ur jsp page
lies...
and use that class on page.
class object = new class();
object.method();
else
use useBean() method.

> 2. Where can we place the jave classes used by servlets/jsp in Weblogic?
i dont know about weblogic but u can place them in ext dir,which presents in
jre/lib/ext
else if u put class file in same dir where jsp page is lying that will also
do
but this is not good practice,make a jar and put it in ext folder.

hope this helps..
Manish