try this way ...

<%
try {
//
 Connection c = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:odbc:TABLE","usr","pwd");
 Statement s = c.createStatement();
 ResultSet r = s.executeQuery("select name , address  from usertable  where
username = '"+loginBean.getUsername()+"'");
        while( r.next())

%>
<%
          }
        r.close();
       s.close();

   }catch(SQLException e){
          System.out.println("SQLException thrown @ xyz.jso");
        }catch(ClassNotFoundException ee){
          System.out.println("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver class not fount
2 xyz.jsp ");
         }
%>