Asking ASP/NT in JSP channel really got my nerve.

But think about it...

Those ASP developers can't even get help from Microsoft support, and
have to beg, on their knee, in enemy channel for help.

Can they be more pathetic?

Should we show our empathy to them?

In the future, the standard answer to such questions would be:

                        USE JSP YOU MORON

Just my two bits.

P.S. But I always welcome all questions in switching ASP to JSP.